Aaahhhh. Today we blessed my 4th baby! Isn't she beautiful? Isn't everything beautiful! Doesn't everything look rosy!? Mmmm rose colored glasses..... aren't they wonderful?......... Now that I sit here........... I am tired though. Yesterday the only time I got to sit down (till 2am!) was to eat lunch and feed my baby of course. Yeah. I ate my dinner while I walked around Wal-mart getting the last few things before sunday. But it was good. It was all good! I just have to say Wow! Wow! I am so blessed! (man! not to brag but) I really have been blessed with so many things! My children are amazing! While they do try my patience (and make a LOT of laundry) I believe I'm coming to understand "my cup overfloweth." Today I've felt so privelaged and such an adoration for my little Bonnie. So blessed to have such a precious experience in my life. Four of them! I was so excited to have her blessed! And have my family and friends around! I felt so elated! Joy to my cup "overflowing." She looked so beautiful!
You know what's funny is that you know how with every child comes more responsibility, more work, and I guess... a heavier load. So far I haven't really felt that. It hasn't been an extra burden or really a huge challenge to have Bonnie. It of course is more work, but it hasn't seemed so. But it's seemed more of a joy instead of more work. I feel the Lord has really blessed me! I hope I'm not speaking too soon and no everyday is not bliss and yes..... my house is a mess! OH! And lets not forget my distorted body!!!!!! and none of my pants fit and it's not coming off so fast as it used to (or maybe I'm just more impatient)! But it's alll worth it! I wouldn't trade it! I'll take my messy house, my fat body (I want a shirt that says, I used to have a hot body. Now I just have children. he he), my time taken up, my lost sleep, and all the rest of the list that goes with it for my babies! I am in love with my children!!! I am speechless and at a loss for words to describe the joy they bring into my life!
You know what's funny is that you know how with every child comes more responsibility, more work, and I guess... a heavier load. So far I haven't really felt that. It hasn't been an extra burden or really a huge challenge to have Bonnie. It of course is more work, but it hasn't seemed so. But it's seemed more of a joy instead of more work. I feel the Lord has really blessed me! I hope I'm not speaking too soon and no everyday is not bliss and yes..... my house is a mess! OH! And lets not forget my distorted body!!!!!! and none of my pants fit and it's not coming off so fast as it used to (or maybe I'm just more impatient)! But it's alll worth it! I wouldn't trade it! I'll take my messy house, my fat body (I want a shirt that says, I used to have a hot body. Now I just have children. he he), my time taken up, my lost sleep, and all the rest of the list that goes with it for my babies! I am in love with my children!!! I am speechless and at a loss for words to describe the joy they bring into my life!
2 comments:
what a sweet post!! sorry we coudln't make it...carli blessed her baby that day as well....i love to attend as much as i am invited too!! we need to get together soon!!
I have never seen a picture of you sweet baby!! She is so pretty!!!
Post a Comment