My son is so independent! He has a drive and he will do what needs to be done to accomplish what he wants done! This is a good thing! Doesn't he look like an angel?
This is not! He wanted oatmeal for breakfast. Of course he knows how to make oatmeal! He watches me make it every other morning! You just dump the oatmeal in the.....cup? and put it in the microwave for a million seconds and that must do it! Riiiiiiiggghhhtt.
Yes well, we smelled something burning down stairs so we ran down to see what it was! The down stairs was brown with smoke! The smoke alarms did not go off!!!!! WE COULD HAVE DIED!!!!!! (ok probably not but still!) Aaaa! We were all choking! Brett and I throwing windows and doors open as quickly as we could! We reluctantly opened the microwave to find my son's breakfast! We made him eat it of course!
....... he he just kidding! melted cup and charred oatmeal! Great! This is the typical thing that happens if I don't make it downstairs before him! If he makes his own breakfast I pay pay PAY! Some day surely all of this will pay off right?
6 comments:
Oh! Someday, in like twenty something years, he is going to make some woman very happy with his breakfast cooking skills!
That is too funny! He needs a brother to cook trouble with!
lol Someday in the not so distant future, strong, independent, and determined Spencer will be telling you a story about how the kids were smoking something funny in the bathroom and he left. Someday you will be grateful! Hang in there! You ARE a great mom!
Wow!! That is awesome!! hehe!! I have to giggle because that same thing has happened in our house!
LOL!! James cooks us pancakes, waffles, or french toast every weekend...it will pay off! Good thing he's such a cutie! Hee hee. =)
Thats way cute! You have been slacking on your blog posts! put some more pictures up!! :) I want to see your sweet bonnie cause I am sure she has changed so much!
Post a Comment