Monday, December 7, 2009

My Song in the Night

So I wasn't planning on writing for a while, but my dear, sweet, beautiful, wonderful daughters inspired me to write ;) I went visiting teaching and when I got home, my husband showed me this clip (which you must watch....now.)

They had watched this while I was gone and when my girls saw it, they decided that they wanted to do the same thing for our neighbor, who is a single father. They made a cookie plate with the heart even and wrote Merry Christmas on it, rang the doorbell and ran! I was so touched! I am so grateful for the things that inspire my precious children to think of others and be more like our Savior!
My Darling, sweet, Amber and Brenna! You are so loving and kind! I'm so proud of you and the good girls that you are!!! You make my life dear, as you are to me!


P.S. I had written a whole entry, that some how in the adding pictures part just got erased..... hmmmm maybe that's why I decied I wasn't going to write for a while! :P

No comments: