Wednesday, December 22, 2010

For A Long Lost Friend We Haven't Seen In A LOOOOONNG Time (and all the rest of you that we love;)!!!


Well well well. Here we are in Sin City (VERY properly named!) Where my wonderful husband plays the super hero and slams the bad guys (prosecutor ;)! He loves his job (although it has become overwhelming as the county has allowed them to become woefully understaffed and put them on a hiring freeze!). He finds it a worthy cause and fulfilling for his work which makes us all happy! He has recently found a new love in his life (Step aside Brooke!) and so I have become a fisherman's wife. Or was that a target shooter's wife? Either way he enjoys both of them very much and sometimes I wonder if he wishes his soul residence was Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop instead of home. :) Right now he enjoys serving in his favorite calling in the ward, Gospel Doctrine teacher. He receives many compliments and I second them! He does an excellent job and I am proud of him!
I have had the opportunity, since we have lived here, to dabble in cooking classes and theatrical plays. Very Fun! Which I am thinking of dabbling in a little more. :)
We have properly multiplied and replenished the earth, as I have recently finished with my last masterpiece in May and decided to call her Evelyn (evy). That makes 5! Since I have mastered the art of making what are some of the most darn adorable children on the planet (and possibly above ;) I find it hard think that this item should be discontinued. Brett feels that little Evy is the Crowning jewel to our collection and it is now complete. He's probably right! I have the blessing of being home with our children! I home school the oldest, the next two are in school and the last two are still with me. Everyone is doing very well at school and home!
We finally bought our first house 2 and a half years ago and are very grateful and love it! We like the location (not so green) we love our ward, we love our neighborhood! No room for complaints! But we DO have room for you if you would ever like to come visit! :)
We Miss our many friends whom we have not seen for so long! We Love all of you and feel that the bonds that we have made with you in the past or make with you now will/have not been lessened over the years! We are so grateful beyond words for the warmth and blessings that you are in our lives (even if you are far away)!!!
Love with all our hearts!
The Keelers

2 comments:

Lisa Rampton Halverson said...

Thanks for sharing this letter with us! Hugs to you guys; it's great to hear how you are!

Love,
The Halversons

BethSpang said...

I love your sense of humor, Brooke! I'm glad to hear all is well with your adorable family!